- This event has passed.
Workshop 3: Digital skills for employees
November 9 @ 13:00 - 16:30
The CORA online workshop series on digital transformation in rural areas sensitise and inspire the attendees, provide them with practical knowledge and concrete guidelines on different topics of the digital transformation in rural areas in the North Sea Region. The attendees meet and exchange with experts and stakeholders and gain knowledge on practical ways of approaching the digital transformation in a municipality. The workshops are free and open to everyone interested.
The Workshop 3 focused on Digital skills for employees. To not leave anyone behind, a municipality needs skilled employees to support citizens in using more digital services. Therefore, this workshop focused on the importance of digital skills in times of continuous digital change and transformation. Download the agenda and the recording (Password: CORA_Workshop3) for more details.
Agenda in brief (13:00-16:30, 9 November)
- Welcome and introduction
- Expert talk: People first, technology will follow
- Inspiring cases.
– Region of Innlandet County Municipality in Norway
– Medium size municipality: The city of Waregem in Belgium
– Small size municipality: Torsby in Sweden
- Panel discussion. Opportunities, challenges and solutions. During this 30 minutes session you will get a view on the future and potential policy recommendations.
- Summary and wrap-up. What did we learn from our expert and from the 3 inspiring usecases?
- Break-out rooms. Place for discussions with presenters of the case studies.
Check the overview, dates and details for further online workshops on digital transformation in rural areas.